Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Little Graduate







Thursday my Alissa graduated from Salem Little Saints preschool. Of course this was the same night that Kristen had her final vocal music concert and Eric had to take his ASE tests. So my Dad took Kristen to her concert for us and he told me she did great. Christopher and myself went with Alissa to her graduation. They had the place decorated with 2008 stuff and they made a framed collage of pictures for each kid to take home at the end of the night. We had a potluck dinner. I helped Christopher with his plate and let Alissa take care of her own when she got back to the table food was mounded on her plate. I was surprised the plate held up under the weight. Then the ceremony began and the kids put on their little felt hats. They sang songs and received their diploma's. The whole thing was very cute and Alissa loved it. Now she can't wait for summer to be over so she can go to kindergarten. Kristen on the other hand is quite ready for summer and to her it will be over to quickly. I am putting up a couple of pictures the woman is Alissa's teacher Miss Leah and the other little girl is her best friend from school Autumn.

No comments: