Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Iron Man

Christopher has been seeing the commercials for the Ironman movie on tv and when ever he does he shouts"ironman, ironman, ironman". So we decided Sunday afternoon to take the family and go see that movie. This is the first movie Christopher has seen in the theatre since he was a small infant. We got the kids their own little popcorn and soda and it started off well. About a quarter of the way though the movie Christopher ran out of snacks and got antsy. I decided to take him to the snack bar to try to keep him quiet so we had a chance at watching the rest of the movie. Then the smell hit me. He is potty training and I made him go right before the movie but it apparently wasn't enough and he had pooped his pants. Of course it had leaked from his underpants onto his shorts also and I didn't bring anything with me. So we went into the rest room and using a ton of paper towls cleaned him up wrapped his underpants in papertowls, washed out his shorts in the sink so he could go commando the rest of the movie. Then we got him some twizzlers and rejoined our family. I guess I should have put him in pull ups but he hasn't ever had an accident in public until now. We plan to take the girls to see the new Narnia movie in a couple of weeks Christopher is staying with Grandpa Phil.

No comments: