Thursday, May 1, 2008

Husband Survey

Well I guess Rachel decided to share the love and tag me so here it goes

What is your husbands name? Eric
How long have you been married? 13 years this fall.
Who eats more sweets? He does
Who said I love you first? I did
How old is he? Just turned 34
Who is taller? He is 6'2" I'm only 5'2"
Who is smarter? Toss up depends on what it's about. He can figure out how anything works and fix it and put it together. I'm more common sense and money matters.
Who can sing better? Maybe me not sure really it's close.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? He does, I help sometimes
Who cooks dinner?Usually me
Who drives? He does
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who asked who out? He asked me out
Who has more siblings? He beats me. He has 4, I have 2
Who wears the pants? Both
What is his "Love Language"? Words of Affirmation (love language 30 second test)
That was a cute little blurb into us so I guess it's my turn to "tag" someone.
I tag Sheri and Liz

No comments: