Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Alissa and Kristen have both started school. This is Alissa's first real school year as a kindergartner. She has been loving it. She loves her teacher and her new friends although she is not very good with names so I can't share that with you. She did tell me there are 2 other girls in her class with the same shoes and that automatically made them friends. I am confident that she will have a great year. I did not get as emotional this time as I did when Kristen started kindergarten of course Alissa did not try to kick me out of the room either. I did get a little choked up when on the 3rd day she wanted to walk into the school herself like a big girl. She's so grown up. This is Kristen's second year at the middle school so she has an idea of what to expect. She has a friend of mine's husband as a teacher so she better behave herself. She has already started some of her extra activities. Choir, volleyball. So she's off and running and having a good time. She was very excited to find her best friend is on her team and even has a class with her this year. So she just can't wait to get to school in the morning. During the nice weather she rides her bike and she loves that also.

No comments: