Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISSA!


Today my Alissa turns 5 years old. She has had a pretty good 5 years I think. I full two years as the baby of the family and 3 years as a big sister. Right now Alissa is all about Arial the Little Mermaid. She loves all things mermaid. Her bedspread and sheets are the little mermaid and so is her backpack for school. She starts kindergarten this fall and she is very excited about that. She just can't wait for it to start. Every couple of days she askes me if she gets to go to kindergarten yet. She is still a very excitable kind of girl always dancing around and jumping about everything that catches her fancy. She also still walks on her toes. It's just adorable. She took a karate class at the y this summer and loved it. So far she hasn't kicked her brother. Alissa's zest for life makes every day brighter and more special. Happy Birthday my little Sunshine.

No comments: