Monday, April 14, 2008

Soap paint

Lately my son has been trying to express his artistic self I guess. First at dad's he squeezed out a cup of chocolate pudding onto the coffee table and proceeded to make designs in it with his fingers. Now all weekend he has been sneaking into the bathroom and grabbing whatever he can get a hold of, shampoo, lotion pouring it out onto the floor, tub, sink and making designs in it. He loves his creations and cannot understand why Mommy does not love them as much as he. Today he disappeared into the bathroom and I heard the tell tail squirt of the shampoo bottle and rushed in there he had already emptied about 3/4 of a brand new bottle of their suave 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner into the tub and all over him. I think he was a little disappointed with the results though because this particular shampoo had no color. I guess at least it smelled good.

No comments: