Friday, April 4, 2008

Kindergarten

Today we went to Alissa's kindergarten registration. Alissa had a great time. They took the kids to do other activities while the adults filled out all the forms. She told me about the nurse and how she checked her teeth. Then they had a motor skills test in the gym which involved kicking soccer balls through cones. She said some of the time she got them in and some times the ball just ran away from her. She drew a picture and then the kids came back for a snack. The school was nice enough to let Christopher have one also which I appreciated since it saved me a tantrum. So the only thing we have left to do is get her physical done and hope her transfer goes through. I can't believe she's already old enough to be starting school. I know all parents feel that way. I'm going to quit before I start to cry.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Welcome to blogging! I can't believe Alissa and Jonah are going to be in kindergarten either, time sure flies by!