Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IN LOVING MEMORY


Today is the anniversary of my Mother's passing. It feels like it has been much much longer, it has been an emotional year. I never imagined that I would be going through life without the help of my Mom this early in my life. On almost a daily basis I find myself with a question I would have liked to ask her or wondering how she would have done something. I have tried to fill her shoes as much as I can where I can with my children, making birthday cakes and sewing halloween costumes has been difficult but much easier than trying to share her love and wisdom. Anyway I love my Mom and I will always miss her and I wish with all my heart I could do something to bring her back. I love you Mom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brenda,
I hope you're doing well. I've been thinking about you this week.
Email me at suebe85@hotmail.com b/c I'm off myspace :)
Susan

Sheri said...

*hugs*